About the role
Our hotel is a favourite amongst locals, offering a great atmosphere, excellent dining experience and a variety of function spaces. Assisting the Venue Manager to successfully operate the hotel, you will be exposed to all facets of the business in a hands-on role which combines both FOH and BOH duties.
Skills & Experience
- Diverse management experience in multifaceted hospitality venues with an understanding of Gaming, Beverage, Food & Retail operations.
- Focussed on providing the BEST possible experience to all of our guests.
- The desire for ongoing learning and exposure to business strategies.
- Driven to learn, grow and advance your career!
- RSA & RCG certificate and the ability to confidently act on these requirements
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Venue Manager in day to day operations
- Ensuring our exceptional venue standards are met in regards to venue cleanliness (attention to detail), presentation and service.
- Assistance with managing a team of Bar, Gaming and Food Team Members.
- Opening and closing the venue
- Cash handling and reconciling
- Daily Reporting
This is a Full Time salaried position with a flexible roster including days, nights and weekend work with hours ranging between 40 – 45 per week.
Benefits & Culture
- Hands on coaching, customised training and mentoring from the best in the business.
- Diverse portfolio across NSW and QLD allows potential for movement and growth.
- Clearly defined career progression pathway into more senior roles.
- Acquire transferrable skills and capabilities that are of value to you throughout your career.