Redcape Hotel Group owns and operates a diverse portfolio of 32 pubs and associated retail liquor stores across New South Wales and Queensland. Our team of over 800 people across our venues and support office, are a team of professionals, dedicated to excellence in all aspects of the game, and the game is hospitality.
We are seeking an Office Assistant to join our fun and passionate office team to assist in managing the day to day functions of Venue Support.
Working closely with the Office Manager, this is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to further their experience in administration within a growing business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of reception including management of all incoming calls, emails and the meeting & greeting of clients and visitors
- Diary coordination, travel arrangements and assistance to the executive team
- Assistance to the various Venue Support departments including Marketing, Property and Operations
- General assistance with setting up of meetings, including booking meeting rooms, catering and AV requirements
- Various office management and administration duties
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates a proactive and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport with a wide range of individuals both within and outside the business
- A natural problem solver with exceptional communication skills.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- 2 years’ experience in an office environment preferred
If you are a person who is passionate and you’re ready to roll up your sleeves to make a difference, then apply below!