About The Role
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic Gaming Manager to lead and manage the day to day Gaming operations at the Mount Annan Hotel.
As Gaming Manager, you will be an integral part of the management team responsible for supporting and assisting the Venue Manager in the day to day operations of the Gaming room. You will actively participate in the Gaming room operations, assist and provide feedback on the membership program and be known as a leader of customer service within the hotel and the industry.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Assisting in day to day operations of the Gaming room
- Implementing and monitoring procedures to improve Gaming room operations
- Providing weekly reports to management
- Active implementation and adoption of approved promotions
- Understanding, promoting and maintaining membership program criteria
- Leading and managing a Gaming team
- Ensuring industry leading customer service standards
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- A passion for the Gaming industry
- Background in hospitality within a Gaming Manager or Gaming Supervisor role
- Ability to work well within a team
- Be passionate about customer experience and service
- Seek ongoing learning and career development opportunities
- Strive to be a customer service leader
- Hold a current RSA and RCG competency card
Enjoy the Benefits of the Redcape Hotel Group:
- Hands on coaching, customised training and mentoring from the best in the business.
- Diverse portfolio of 32 hotels across NSW and QLD provides unparalleled growth opportunities.
- Strong company culture committed to high performance encourages passionate industry professionals to contribute their best.
If you believe you are an extraordinary ambassador for our culture and values and possess the motivation and discipline that makes you exceptional in your current role, we can offer you unprecedented career opportunities and will move mountains to keep you on our team. Apply today!