We think you’re ready to take that next step in your career and at Redcape, we strive to coach and support our staff ensuring a high level of connectivity with management. A team of professionals, we are dedicated to excellence in all aspects of the game, and the game is hospitality. From management to gaming staff, from bar to kitchen staff, we’re all here to serve our customers exceptionally well.
Working closely with the venues’ Head Chef, we want you to be a part of The Wattle Hotel’s kitchen team. In an environment of opportunity, you will be provided with the support required to be successful in your role. We believe anyone with a can-do attitude, an eye for detail and consistency would make the most of this opportunity and be on track for a fantastic career.
Are you a team player with a strong work ethic and the desire to be successful in what you do?
Key qualifications and attributes:
- Ability to solve problems and seek guidance where necessary.
- Clear communication skills with a high level of organisation.
- An uncompromising approach to product & service delivery – a great hands-on service ethic.
- A willingness to learn food management systems across all levels.
- Experience with managing multiple obligations for several service points.
- If you think you’re ready to join a team committed to doing their life’s best work whilst collectively developing and enhancing oneself, click to apply below.
This could be your next step towards real career progression and the enjoyment of having a positive impact on your team and customers.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please note we will not be offering any visa sponsorships for this position.You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. Compensation will be based on individuals current apprenticeship status.