We think you’re ready to take that next step in your career and at Redcape, we strive to coach and support our staff ensuring a high level of connectivity with management. A team of professionals, we are dedicated to excellence in all aspects of the game, and the game is hospitality. From management to gaming staff, from bar to kitchen staff, we’re all here to serve our customers exceptionally well.
Working closely with the venues’ Head Chef and Group Executive Chef, we want you to share in the leading of Eastern Creek Tavern’s kitchen team. In an environment of opportunity, you will be provided with the support required to be successful in your role whilst being able to work with a level of autonomy. We believe an experienced cook could bring excellent leadership qualities to the team, while paving a path of career progression for themselves.
Are you a team player with strong work ethic and the desire to be successful in what you do?
Key qualifications and attributes:
- Demonstrated leadership and previous experience.
- Ability to solve problems and seek guidance where necessary.
- Clear communication skills with a high level of organisation.
- Uncompromising approach to product & service delivery – a great hands-on service ethic.
- Exceptional knowledge of food management systems across all levels.
- Experience with managing multiple obligations for several service points.
- If you think you’re ready to join a team committed to doing their life’s best work whilst collectively developing and enhancing oneself, click to apply below.
This could be your next step towards real career progression and the enjoyment of having a positive impact on your team and customers.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please note we will not be offering any visa sponsorships for this position.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.