About The Company
We are Redcape Hotel Group, a leading hospitality provider that offers our customers a high-quality entertainment experience with an award winning culture. Our venues provide communities with places where they can enjoy quality entertainment and social interactions in a friendly and secure environment. We are defined by strong performance, superior customer experience and exceptional service standards.
Leumeah Hotel has proudly been the watering hole for the local community for almost 50 years and remains committed to being proudly local. Our venue focuses on providing our customers with exceptional service and great experiences each and every visit.
About the Role.
We are looking for an experienced Chef De Partie with the ability to work weekends and nights. Working closely with the venues’ Head Chef and Group Executive Chef, we want you to share in the leading of the kitchen team. In an environment of opportunity, you will be provided with the support required to be successful in your role whilst being able to work with a level of autonomy.
Are you a team player with strong work ethic and the desire to be successful in what you do?
Key qualifications and attributes:
- Demonstrated leadership and previous experience (at least 2 years).
- Ability to solve problems and seek guidance where necessary.
- Clear communication skills with a high level of organisation.
- Uncompromising approach to product & service delivery – a great hands-on service ethic.
- Exceptional knowledge of food management systems across all levels.
- Experience with managing multiple obligations for several service points.
If you think you’re ready to join a team committed to doing their life’s best work whilst collectively developing and enhancing oneself, click to apply below.
This could be your next step towards progression and the enjoyment of having a positive impact on your team and customers.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please note we will not be offering any visa sponsorship’s for this position.