About the role
Working closely with the venues’ Head Chef and Group Executive Chef, we want you to share in the leading of Shamrock’s kitchen team. In an environment of opportunity, you will be provided with the support required to be successful in your role whilst being able to work with a level of autonomy. We believe an experienced Chef could bring excellent leadership qualities to the team, while paving a path of career progression for themselves.
Are you a team player with strong work ethic and the desire to be successful in what you do?
Key qualifications and attributes:
- Demonstrated leadership and previous experience.
- Ability to solve problems and seek guidance where necessary.
- Clear communication skills with a high level of organisation.
- Uncompromising approach to product & service delivery – a great hands-on service ethic.
- Exceptional knowledge of food management systems across all levels.
- Experience with managing multiple obligations for several service points.
If you think you’re ready to join a team committed to doing their life’s best work whilst collectively developing and enhancing oneself, apply today.
Enjoy the Benefits of the Redcape Hotel Group:
- Hands on coaching, customised training and mentoring from the best in the business.
- Diverse portfolio of 32 hotels across NSW and QLD provides unparalleled growth opportunities.
- Strong company culture committed to high performance encourages passionate industry professionals to contribute their best.
If you believe you are an extraordinary ambassador for our culture and values, and possess the motivation and discipline that makes you exceptional in your current role, we can offer you unprecedented career opportunities and will move mountains to keep you on our team. Apply today!