About The Role
Campbelltown Hotel provides its customers with the convenience of a central location, ample parking and late-night trading hours. Combining convenience with premium service and friendly staff, this local pub hotel is the preferred choice for those who seek quality entertainment in a safe and friendly environment.
We are currently seeking passionate, customer service driven individuals to join our team in the position of Gaming Host. Full training will be provided for the right candidates, however to be successful in the role you must possess the following:
- A good knowledge on hospitality practices
- Have a genuine ability to build rapport with our patrons
- Basic bar skills will be preferred (beer pouring, standard spirits and coffee)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent cash handling skills
- An RSA and RCG certificate
- A genuine passion for the industry & the people that work within it
- Enthusiastic, positive and outgoing people wanted
- Up to 38 hours per week available for the right candidate
- High availability required throughout the whole week
- An Australian working permit is essential
If hospitality is your passion and you would like to forge a career in the industry, then this is the job for you!
Immediate start for the right candidate.