About The Role
With a range of great food, wonderful service, and welcoming staff the Cabramatta Hotel is setting a benchmark within the hospitality industry and is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy a drink with friends, old and new.
We are currently seeking passionate, customer service driven individuals to join our team in the position of Casual Gaming Host. Full training will be provided for the right candidates, however, to be successful in the role you must possess the following:
- Good knowledge of hospitality practice.
- Have a genuine ability to build rapport with our patrons.
- Basic bar skills will be preferred (beer pouring, standard spirits and coffee).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent cash handling skills.
- An RSA and RCG certificate.
- A genuine passion for the industry & the people that work within it.
- Enthusiastic, positive and outgoing people wanted.
- Up to 38 hours per week available for the right candidate.
- High availability required throughout the whole week.
- An Australian working permit is essential.
If hospitality is your passion and you would like to forge a career in the industry, then this is the job for you!
Immediate start for the right candidate.