We think you’re ready to take that next step in your career and at Redcape, we strive to coach and support our staff ensuring a high level of connectivity with management. A team of professionals, we are dedicated to excellence in all aspects of the game, and the game is hospitality. From management to gaming staff, from bar to kitchen staff, we’re all here to serve our customers exceptionally well.
Working closely with the Venue Manager, we want you to share in the decision making of the venue. In an environment of opportunity, you will be provided with the support required to be successful in your role whilst being able to work with a level of autonomy. Redcape has a strong belief in internal career progression and this is reflected with more than 6 of our current venue managers have worked their way up the ranks of our business.
Are you a team player with a strong work ethic and the desire to be successful in what you do?
Key qualifications and attributes:
- Demonstrated leadership and experience in a customer-facing setting.
- Ability to solve problems and seek guidance where necessary.
- Experience with managing multiple obligations to customers, staff, and operations.
- Ability to collaborate and effectively communicate with your team.
- Requisite legal accreditation (Approved Managers Licence, RMLV and RSG and current police check).
If you think you’re ready to join a team committed to doing their life’s best work whilst collectively developing and enhancing oneself, click to apply below.
This could be your next step towards real career progression and the enjoyment of having a positive impact on your team and customers.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.