About the role
Situated in the heart of the Eastwood, adjacent to Eastwood Train Station, this Iconic hotel is the local community’s social hub. Featuring spacious indoor and outdoor areas, plus impressive lounge and TAB sports bars. We are also home to the famous Jean’s Chilli Chicken Korean Restaurant. Assisting the Venue Manager to successfully operate the hotel, you will be exposed to all facets of this thriving business in a hands-on role which combines both FOH and BOH duties.
Skills & Experience
- Background and previous experience in hospitality
- Passionate about customer experience and service
- Seeking ongoing learning and exposure to business strategies
- Driven to learn, grow and advance your career
- An RSA and RCG certificate and the ability to confidently act on these requirements
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Venue Manager in day to day operations
- Ensuring our exceptional venue standards are met in regards to venue cleanliness, presentation and customer service.
- Assistance with managing a team of bar, gaming and food service staff
- Opening and closing the venue
- Cash handling and reconciling
- Daily reporting
Full time salaried position with a flexible roster including day, night and weekend work.
Enjoy the Benefits of the Redcape Hotel Group:
- Hands on coaching, customised training and mentoring from the best in the business.
- Diverse portfolio of 32 hotels across NSW and QLD provides unparalleled growth opportunities.
- Strong company culture committed to high performance encourages passionate industry professionals to contribute their best.
- Clearly defined career progression pathway.
If you believe you are an extraordinary ambassador for our culture and values, and possess the motivation and discipline that makes you exceptional in your current role, we can offer you unprecedented career opportunities and will move mountains to keep you on our team. Apply today!
Must be an Australian Resident to apply.